Speech and Workshop Topics Include:
- Cracking the Code on the Teen Brain-Exciting new discoveries from neuroscience
- How to navigate the Teen years without ending up on the evening news
- 10 Things every Teen wishes you understood about them
- SPARKS! Helping your child find their passion and purpose
- ‘My child would NEVER!’: Embracing the reality that your child just might…and WHY
- Breaking the silence: Strategies to Increase healthy dialogue between you and your teen
- The Power of One: The great need of positive connections during the teen years.
- Parenting Styles and their impact on your teen
What some have said about Tara
Chris is a parent, author, curriculum developer and therapist.
Hear why she recommends 'The Connection Coach' Tara Brown
“Tara Brown is one of the most informative, dynamic and energetic speakers I've seen. She delivers with style, intelligence and humor. Her presentations provide thought and mood-provoking examples of how to be the best youth-advocate or educator possible. I still reference Tara when I speak with teachers and parents about raising aware kids; Tara has taught me, and countless others, deliberate but subtle ways to connect with even the most defended and guarded of students.
Countless speakers have come through our area and Tara made unequivocally, the biggest impression on the local educators and parents.”
—Paula Prentis, LMSW
I have had the distinct pleasure of sitting in on some of Tara’s workshops and trainings. She is a passionate and dynamic speaker, is professional, well-educated and seasoned as a public speaker, and has an incredible sense of humor that keeps her audiences engaged and laughing as they learn. I can recommend Tara without reservation for any public speaking engagement. You will not be disappointed!
—B. Kerry Brown, LCSW
I would highly recommend Tara as a presenter and mentor…dynamic, energetic, humorous and displayed a keen sensitivity to adolescent issues.
Mentoring Program Coordinator
Davidson County School District